Borrowing from other libraries
If you cannot find a book or journal article in our catalogue, you can also request it from other libraries via Interbibliothecair Leenverkeer (IBL, a service for interlibrary loans).
To do so, you must fill out this application form(opens in new tab).
- You can only request titles that are not present in the Mediacentrum collection;
- Students pay €3 per book request. The following applies to articles: 1 to 10 copies €3, €0.20 for every additional copy. Requests via IBL are free for staff.
- You will automatically receive a confirmation email after submitting your request.
- Requests are not free of obligation: you must also pay the fee if you cancel your request.
- You will receive an email from us when you can pick up your book. Articles will be sent to your email.
- You will pay for your request after delivery of the book/article. You can do so at the payment terminal in the Mediacentrum (PIN) or by means of our catalogue (iDEAL).
- The term of an IBL book loan is 3 weeks;
- you cannot extend IBL books yourself. For extensions and other questions, send an email to IBLmediacentrum@windesheim.nl(opens in new tab).
Call the Mediacentrum
088 - 469 92 17
Mondays to Thursdays 8am - 8pm, Fridays 8am - 5pm
Call Multimedia Producties
088 - 469 92 22
Mondays to Fridays 9am - 5pm